Will A Website Actually Help My Business?
It’s fairly apparent that the net is here to stay for a while, if not forever. So long as the online world is in existence, people will be using it.
No matter whether that be for pure entertainment, study, or searching for and buying merchandise and solutions.
It may want to be no surprise that regardless of what business you’re in, regardless of what style of products and services or providers you offer…there is somebody on the web NOW attempting to find what you are selling.
So, let me ask you a question
If you want to really get the word out concerning your business, does it help to make sense to get out where all the customers are and put your product in front of them?
Of course it does!
“When done seamless, your site is your most valuable asset, working 24/7 365 days a year costing a fraction of an employee. A well designed and properly SEOed web site is a powerful marketing and advertising resource working for you around the clock on auto pilot. Continuously pulling in different prospects by the hour and converting them into customers.”
Does it sound too good to be true?
If it does, then my advice could be to check out our SEO blog and see where I talk with reference to this in more detail and show you some real life examples.
A poorly designed web site can actually do more harm to your business then it can good.
It’s not simply the looks which matter, but the promoting guides that are set-up INSIDE your website. Sure, an ugly or out-dated site can hurt your image and visitors will use a hard time taking you seriously.
No, a web site by itself cannot miraculously transform your business.
- You MUST make sure it is properly optimised to your target keyword so which the the major search engines know where to place you in the search results.
- You MUST possess a particular call to action on every page so that your visitors comprehend exactly what you expect them to do. Otherwise, they’ll just leave.
- You MUST capture their contact details before they leave your web site so you can follow up with them, otherwise they’ll just leave and forget with about you.
- You MUST have an automatic follow up approach set up, so it is possible to keep your advertising on auto pilot.
- You MUST give useful articles to your visitors and they need to leave your blog a little bit smarter then it was before.
- You MUST connect with your visitor on a private level. Social network advertising sites like Facebook offer the perfect platform for this. When combined into your website’s internet marketing channels it is DEADLY efficient.
So, there you have it.
Hopefully this article has answered some of your concerns in regards to whether or not you need a website. The correct answer is obvious…YES; a web site can help your business if it’s setup the correct way.
Please don’t make the common mistake of hiring a web designer that knows nothing in relation to word wide web advertising and marketing. When looking for a web designer you must always make sure they are knowledgeable in world wide web marketing…otherwise you’ll get nothing more than a really “pretty” yet high-priced brochure
Keep this post handy and ask them questions in regards to the stuff we’ve talked about here on this site. If they can’t answer the Six points above then try NI2U Solutions for a competive quote.
It wouldn’t make sense for me to publish this write-up and not tell you which we establish web sites which CAN actually support your business.
We are internet promoting industry experts who happen to be web engineers. If you’d like to communicate with us about how we can assist your business, please contact us with your concerns or request a quote.
18th October 2018
7th October 2018
6th October 2018